What do you ladies think of this?

My husband and I have been together for 13 years. Recently he started to get really weird. He has been telling me that I have had sex with more with more people than him (not true and also we have already had this discussion). He seems obessesed with it and will not let up. We seperated for about a month 4 months ago and he promised that he would never do the things that led up to me leaving him again but now he is starting back up again. What do I do? Is it possible he is feeling guilty about something or just insecure? He recently lost his job but I have been very supportive and gentle with him. I try so hard to build him up and do anything I can to make him feel better about himself. I am at a loss.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he did or is still doing something that happened during that month that you were apart. With him being out of a job, that leaves some free time for him to get into trouble. If he is accusing you of something, then he is probably guilty of something himself.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I'd ask him what's up and what HE is going to do to fix things?

Answer by admckenzie at 6:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• OP here....of course there is so much more detail than just this but it would take forever to explain. When I came back after our seperation he promised that he would continue his counseling that he started while I was away, promised to never cross the boundries that I set for him as far as what was acceptable to talk about invovling past issues, and he was never to call me names or yell and scream at me and take his frustrations and anger out on me again. Well so far he has broken the first 2 of those 3 promises. I had to set boundries for past issue topics because he had spent the 9 months prior to my leaving him interogating me every day asking me if I was telling him the truth. Why did I come back? Well because I love him (foolishly maybe) and I am just trying to do what is right for my daughter. Also I am going to school to be a pharmacist and I did not want to have to quit school if I did not absolutely have to.
    Anonymous

• ok...the father of my son was acting like this with me...i left him once before and he didnt change...i just left him again and i dont plan to go back. he used to accuse me of cheating on him (when it was evident that i wasnt)....my advice is to give him one last chance and if he doesnt change, then leave him no matter how much you love him because going through this kind of thing everyday is ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• sounds like he was pushing your buttons to cause the 'separation' that would give him the freedom to do what he wants to do. in other words pick a fight. something is def not right here.. hmm..
    MirandaLacy

Answer by MirandaLacy at 1:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2009