When did your LO start pulling up to things?

My DS is 7mos old and just started army-crawling 2 weeks ago. He is already at a bear crawl, and pulls himself up to stand and plays with things we set out for him on the end table or couch.

He also calls everything Da-da-da-da, or Geen-geen. And laughs at everything.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 6:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughter was about the same age, and my sons were a couple months older than that....it's right there in that age range!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 6:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yeah I think she was 6 or 7 mos.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My son just turned 7 months today...he started crawling at 6 months and now he's pulling himself up onto his knees and trying to sit up on his own.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Not my first two. They were much older when pulling up. My first son was 10 months. Both talked super early though (8-9 months). Baby #3 here is just 5 months though and was rocking on his hands and knees yesterday so I think he may crawl/pullup earlier and I am going to have my hands full !!!

Good luck with your cutie there too.
    Anonymous

• 6 or 7 months, and my daughter walked at between 9 and 10 months.
    SCorbeau0616

Answer by SCorbeau0616 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009