Are your "Mama Titties" holding you back?!

Mine went up 5 cup sizes, and restrict me from normal daily activity. I have to wear an underwire bra, and two sports bras to function. To give you an idea, i'm wearing a 32G. G is the equivalent of DDDDD. Yes, 5D's! And I'm sincerely considering trying to hurry and finish having kids so I can get a breast reduction!

Anyone have a boob job then had kids? What were the effects?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 6:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• friend of mine was about your size. she had a reduction then had 4 boys....she breastfed all three successfully from birth to a cup (18ish months)

I'm hoping to have a reduction (or rather make one the same size as the other)...

GOOD LUCK! I feel your pain
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• This is after you've had and weaned your children?!?!?! Whoa! LOL! The biggest mine got was a 36G. I'm still nursing and am at least a cup and a half bigger than I was before pregnancy. I have no idea what they will be like when the nursing is all said and done. I can tell you this, though.....when I am done with kids and nursing them I'm going to have my Mama Titties lifted back up to where the should've been all along and I'm gonna have Teenager Titties then. ;)
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 6:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I just weaned my last child about 6 months ago and I have ended up about a 36F. I am trying to diet and lose weight to see if I can get them to go down bc they give me so much trouble. I am losing weight-but they are not budging. If they have not gone down in about a year we are going to look into a reduction. My back and shoulders and neck ALWAYS hurt, I get headaches and have trouble finding shirts that fit bc they are so big. I am thankful my nephew is a message therapist so I get free massages to help with my back and neck pain-even he said I need a reduction bc that will be all that helps.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My sister had a reduction and 4 years later, they were back. A reduction doesn't always last. And I am a 34 G and can function well.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I'm a petite framed lady, though... they prohibit me from much exercise, and I hate that when I take off my bra, they lay on my belly. Makes me gag. I feel like they're fat rolls. I'm 5'6, 135lbs, and have HUGE boobs!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Sorry didnt have a job before nor after kiddos.

I went from a nice 38D to a 46DDD(I think they call that an E or F). So big change for me and it is annoying to find a bra that fits well. I have yet to do so and I hate buying new bras every few months.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Mine are! Im 5'1 and I am a 46DD!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• nope. I was lucky and my boobs went back to the way they were. firm and perky. I think that is because I had my son young. I'm 25 now so by the time I have my second (not for 4 more years) I'm sure they wont bounce back so well. Lol. I'll enjoy them while I can:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My boobs got HUGE I went from a 38 C to a 38 F.but they went back to their normal size now. Maybe b/c I'm young or because I couldn't nurse that long.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2009