What was the BEST XMAS gift you ever received?

The best gift I have ever gotten was XMAS itself. I was kind of low on funds last year, so my family decided to to suprise me by bringing XMAS presents, a tree and all kinds of holiday stuff to my house. It was very nice and unexpected for my three kids.

NikelodeonPlse

Asked by NikelodeonPlse at 6:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Holidays

• Mine came from my husby the first year we were dating. I had told him about this book my mom read growing up which she and my granny read to me as a child (it's called Lazy Liza Lizard). I had kept it all the way up until I was about 19 or 20. I let this guy that I worked with at the time borrow it (??) and then he moved to Florida! So I had just nonchalantly told him about this experience, not expecting to get anything out of it. He did some research online and found out it was only a one-time edition from the 30's and it cost........$400!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell would've thought?!?!?!?! So on Christmas morning, I woke up (still living with my parents at this time) and there is this ginormous gift in the living room. Damon had dropped it off (planned with my mom...but she didn't know what it was....) that morning before I woke up. He had the book in the very bottom under tons and tons of paper.Me and mom cried for 20 minutes!
    zeppelynn

Answer by zeppelynn at 10:47 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• One of the best gifts was when my husband bought the books that I was checking out of the library and rereading them. The thought that he noticed what I was reading and went out to used book stores and found all of them. I still have those dusty paper backs and cherish the thought that went into noticing what I liked without me saying a word. Such a great suprise.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I hope to get very good news this yr on Christmas! My horoscope the other day said I'd have a very BIG AND SURPRISING present this yr - I'm very anxious!!
    angelamswan

Answer by angelamswan at 6:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My son picked out the strangest gift for me when he went shopping with his Nana at three. He picked out a rock in the shape of a heart that said "You are MY Miracle" on it. I cherish it.
    Anonymous

• That is a great surprise! What a nice family you have.
    My fav. was the barbie RV.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Oh, that's awesome!!

Mine was my engagement ring in 2003!!
    Anonymous

• Two actually .. 1. 75-300mm for my SLR camera. 2. My Fujifilm Finepix 1000 fd digital camera.

When I was a kid it was my dollhouse.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Roller skates
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2009