Has anyone found the love of their life on eharmony? Im a member now ,Im communicating with someone who may be the one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I know someone who THOUGHT they did. Just please be careful.
    Anonymous

• well thats great but take it sloooooow. im wanting to join but i always attract weirdos for some reason!
    Anonymous

• meeting people online is for loosers
    Anonymous

• Geez, be nice! Just because someone wants to find someone else and decided to go to an online dating site they are a loser? Whatever!

To the OP: Just take it slow and have fun! I have a friend who met someone on an online site. They got married and now have a beautiful baby, so it does work. Lots of luck to you!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 8:28 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I met my DH online. Not eharmony though. We have been together 9 years, married 7 and have two wonderful kids together. We could not be happier. I will say to go slow though. We talked online for a long time, then on the phone for quite a while before we met in person.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I met my boyfriend online. Not thru eharmony, but a different site. We are very happy, very much in love, and have a wonderful relationship. The key is to take it slow and not try to rush it, and to remember that online it's easy to say anything, not necessarily the truth. Lots of luck, though, I hope it works out for you!
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I met my fiance on okcupid.com

He had tried eHarmony and Match.com and a few other smaller sites and had a miserable time. Probably because I wasn't on there.

Online daters are very discerning. There is no ambiguity about what they want. They only put themselves on there if they want a relationship.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:24 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I met my Husband online, again not through eharmony. He just picked my screen name among the list of online people on yahoo in his area. We got to talking, he wanted to meet in person but I kept telling him no. Finally my curiosity got to me. We will be married our TENTH year in May.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• A friend of mine "found her true love" on eHarmony. She eventually turned up as a series of slightly moist black plastic garbage bags.
    Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I met my perfect man in the bathroom at the local cowboy bar! He was looking under the door while I was peeing. It was love at first sight! We've been together two weeks now, and as soon as his mom moves out of his trailer I'm moving in! We are so in love!

You can meet your true love anywhere, don't let people tell you different!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2009