If you had morning sickness

Where is the worse place you got sick???

Mine was in my lap as I was driving my other two kids to school. I had no other options other than to puke in my lap, drop the kids off, then go home and clean up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In the parking lot at the theatre! I threw up between cars!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• That would be the worst.
    I was at Meijer.. Got to the family bathroom as fast as I could (it was the cloests. A single bathroom) and I tried to hold it, but puked some just inside the door. The rest in the toilet. Gross!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Oh man, I was sick every day for 8 weeks with my older son. One time I was running to our bathroom and didn't make it to the toilet or sick and puked all over the floor. I don't miss those days at all. Terrible. I feel for pregnant women who go through this.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• In the parking lot at the apartment complex we lived at when I got pregnant with our first. At work I'd have to dash to the ladies room and be sick there. Not as bad as the parking lot though for embarassing.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 8:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• With all three of my pregnancies I threw up just about every single day for the duration of the pregnancies. The first two pregnancies I lost weight and the third because I was having twins I gained 12 lbs. I got where I carried plastic cups and bags to throw up in. I remember quite a few times throwing up while driving down the road. Throwing up didn't bother me it was peeing a little from throwing up that always bothered me.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 8:19 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• On my way to work on a busy street. This was gross I refused to throw up in my car so I held it in for like 5 minutes while I found a nice quiet side street to let it out on and that made me throw up again. Some old woman came out of one of the houses to check on me. She asked if I needed a doctor I just said "no ma'am I'm just pregnant but thank you for your concern". (Some people are sooo nice)
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2009