Still NEg TEST.. i Dont understand :-(

Im so confused,,
i missed my period its been 10 days
i had some spotting middle of last month..
and still getting a neg test.
what cud b going on??
is this a sign of a MC??
should i wait until i miss this month period 2??
im so lost i need help ladies. idk what to think or do.. :-(
i think signs are here,(tried. light head. easliy irritanted, sore nipples)
but i dont wont to think my mind is play tricks on me to make me think this is happening....

WHat should i do ladies,,, What doo you think could be the proble..
has this happen to you or anyone you know???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go get a blood test. Only that can give you the straight scoop. Then if it's negative, talk to your doctor. Very likely you ARE pregnant but don't have enough pregnancy hormone., and that CAN be a problem.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• not sure where you live but we have family planning clinics run by the health dept. I'm not sure if you need an appt or not their tests are accurate. Did you get a multi-pack or tests cause the package could be faulty. false neg are common from storebought tests.
    Yimpulsiveme

Answer by Yimpulsiveme at 7:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• no i took one when i was a day late, then 5 days and then 7 days and now today, i got the day off tomorrow.. im going to the family heath clinic and making a app tonight.. i just need to know whats going on.. i already had 1 MC earlier this year..som im praying for the BEST!
    Anonymous

• you might have ovalated late so that could be making it off but i would make appointment with a dr and get a blood test maybe
    Anonymous

• Some women take a while to even get a pos blood test. labs make mistakes and tests are as varied as pregnancy.

Treat yourself like you ARE pregnant until then and be really happy and low-stress. That's what you and your baby need.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You could have an ovarian cyst..happened to me..the exact same symptoms...call your ob gyn and get un ultrasound done...good luck!
    Anonymous

• ok same thing happen to me.. i had a period on Oct 27 until about the 30th and i had some lil spotting around the 12th and then i didnt get a dec until dec 4th i didnt know what was going on.. and i havent got a period yet.. i took about 20 test lol and everything NEG.. so i dont think i am.. i dont feel like i am at 1st i did but it was just my mind.. i say wait a lil time take another and if still neg go c ur Doc..
    Anonymous