my 3 year old

my 3 year old has been acting out like he is 2 diff ppl one min he is ok then the next he is the demon chlid from hell i dont know what to do i was feeding my 2month old daughter who he loves tells me to stop feeding her and tend to him he has hitten her with things and if he is hungery and you dont get it like right then and there he says he will kill me or will starv him self or hurt him self i dont know what to do he is so out of control i dont know what to do after he throws a what ever you call it or do what ever if you talk to him he dont rember it at all i am loosing it i am taking care of the 2 kids my self my husband works 40+ hours a week is it just me over reacting or does he need to be seen oh one mor thing when you tell him some thing he will hit kick ,bite,and charge at you and try to hurt you please some one help me

mom_of_2_2009

Asked by mom_of_2_2009 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• what do you do when he behaves like this?
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 8:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• maybe you should get help for him. Talk to his dr. about it and he can tell you what to do. If you dont get it under control now you may regret it later. Good Luck :)
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Im new to this site, but when my 14 year old was about 4 or 5 she started this too. I took her to talk to a child therapist. It helped, for a minute. She is very out of control km
    now, I think she has personality disorder. You said you have a littler on, it could be jelousy of the baby, maybe take a few when the baby is napping and spend"special" time with him, reading a book or playn a game, just you two. Good luck
    Anita5

Answer by Anita5 at 6:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2009