What was the most embarassing

thing that your child did in public?

Even though neither of these things were my child's fault they were both horribly embarassing.
1) my oldest was about 2yr old and I was 8.5 mo. pg. She was walking through the food court with me a bit behind her when I realized that she was leaking diareah all over the floor as she went along.
2) my second child threw up in at the grocery store while I was paying. then got all excited and would tell anyone who would listen because he was soooo proud. I was on my knees trying to clean it all up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went into a public bathroom and of course covered the seat with toilet paper (alot of it) well when I got out hubby and I were walking along and after about 20 minutes he said " uh hunny.. um do you know you have toilet paper hanging out of your pants?" I was soooo embarased!! Think of All the people walking behind me!!
    Anonymous

• 1. My son saw this man in the store with a really big butt (he was a really big guy), and when the guy came around the corner my son screamed in terror and asked REALLY LOUDLY '' mommie why he so big like that?'' He was 2 at the time and the entire store heard him
    2. My family was in the grocery store and I was trying to push the buggy through a packed aisle when the wheels made a weird noise. My (then 3) yr-old son shouted EWW MOMMIE YOU FARTED! I said boy be quiet, I didnt pass gass. But he insisted (again loudly while laughing hard) YES YOU DID MOMMIE I SMELL IT!! (He didnt smell anything) Everyone laughed.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 8:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• In the grocery with my then 3 yr old we were stopped in an aisle I was looking at a label or something. This very elderly woman walked by...tooting as she passed. My son said in what seemed like his loudest voice "Mommy that lady was rude and broke the rules. You're supposed to say 'scuse me when you fart" I shushed him but I was beet red. The old lady turned around and came back. I prepared to get chewed out but instead she patted his arm and said "Son, you're right I shoul have said excuse me, the problem is when you're as old as I am your puckr-string gets loose and you don't always know it's escaping" It was all I could do not to die laughing. but at the same time embarrassed.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• My son saw a heavlily museled man and said "Mommy, look at his bobbies"
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2009