What's a good gift for my babysitter for Christmas?

I was thinking that since she takes such good care of my son I'd give her something special this year. Any ideas?

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a little holiday bonus...maybe give her an extra 100 bucks or something with a nice card telling her how much you appreciate her help
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• A gift card to a dept. store or coffee shop would be nice, or a bonus like someone else said. I just don't recommend any "bath products" or other generic gifts like that, unless you know for sure what she likes...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 9:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The best thing you could do is a cash bonus. Movie theater gift cards and Itunes gift cards are great for teens too!
    Anonymous

• I agree no bath stuff or candles or picture frames. When I used to babysit I appreciated those types of gifts but they all got put on a shelf and never used. I would have loved money or a gift card as long as the gift card was somewhere I could actually use. The thing with gift cards is that you end up having to spend some of your own money when you use them.
    Anonymous