How do you stop the itching after you shave off your pubic hair ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Health

• Lotion helps.
    Anonymous

• if you continue to shave everyday the irritation will eventually go away....my advice is a small amount of baby lotion (the pink kind) that will rid you of the itch....but not too much because that would make things uncomfortable for you in that region
    denisekeene

Answer by denisekeene at 8:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Use "coochy" shaving cream - sold by slumber parties - I swear by it, I use it for my legs & everything! So worth the money!
    Anonymous

• trimming instead......
    Anonymous

• i don't shave all the way anymore...i just trim but when i did i would use deoderant...i never itch under my arms and i figured it would work the same
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• okay since we're on this topic...is it safe to shave ur anus hairs????? I have some n would not like they SO looking at my hairy anus during doggy style!

n yeah the pink baby lotion helps the coochie! just a small amount after shower/bath! while the skin is still moist as to absorb it better!
    Anonymous

• Vitamin E capsules...the liquid filled vitamins...just puncture it and rub the gel on your area...sounds weird but helps with razor burn...or if you have patience just wax! it lasts longer
    k8sully

Answer by k8sully at 9:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• hydrocortisone cream....on my tube it even says one of it's uses is for "external feminine itching." - works like a charm.
    Anonymous

• there is a cream called bikini zone that works awesome. however, i think trimming is way less irritating and just as hygenic :)
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2009