I have a question about CM during pregnancy..

Okay, this is anonymous first off because I'm embarrassed to ask this question.. so don't bash me please.

Anyways, have any of you ladies noticed a change in your CM around the time of your missed period? And if so, what was it like??

Or does you CM turn a certain way once you are pregnant? I've searched for it on here, but have only found answers regarding during ovulation time..

I want to know what it's like AFTER ovulation AND conception.

Please no smart or rude answers. They are extremely uncalled for. I'm just looking for wise answers or personally experience.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• CM?? I see that as CafeMom, LOL... I can't figure out what it is?? LOL!!
    Anonymous

• Cervical mucus.. LOL
    Anonymous

• I heard that when you're pregnant your cervical mucus becomes clear and you get alot of it. My friend has to wear a panty liner everyday because of so much of it!
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Does it sort of become like when you ovulate?
    Anonymous

• We did cervical mucus tracking to know when I ovulated to have a better chance of getting pregnant. The one thing that I noticed is I alway felt a little wet, and then when I thought I was getting ready to start my period, I had a little bit of brownish spotting (very very little). I hope this helps but that was over a year and half ago so it is hard to remember. I do remember a lot of discharge my whole pregnancy.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• With all three of mine, I have had whitish discharge, not mucusy like during ovulation. And yes, at times a pantyliner is not out of the question! Gross, but that is my answer!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yep, when I was pregnant I had a lot of CM. I had to wear pantyliners a lot of the time.
    LilaFaye87

Answer by LilaFaye87 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 5, 2009