Nice doll for a 4 year old?

I want to get my 4 year old a nice doll for Christmas but haven't found anything I like. She has the baby Alive & some others. I was wanting a bigger doll. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• My DD (4) loves her Cabbage Patch dolls, she has the full size one and the smaller "baby" size. We are going to get some new clothes for the doll this Christmas. I that like about the larger one, she fits into some premie and newborn size clothes, so they don't cost as much as doll clothes
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• There are dolls you can custom-make to look exactly like your DD. I wish I could remember what the company was called. I'm sure it's quite costly. You send a baby picture of your DD or whoever and they custom-make the doll. It'd be a great keepsake!

Cabbage patch dolls are always a hit. I hate any dolls that need batteries and talk/move. It leaves very little to the imagination.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• American Girl dolls are great. I like them now and I'm 26 lol.
    Anonymous