What's a good Preschool Teacher Gift?

Also should I only gift her main 2 Teachers? In the Morning they combine classes sometimes till the numbers go up. So should I gift that Teacher also? In the late afternoon their are other Teachers that come in after her main Teachers go home for the day. Should I get them something? Also I don't know if they all celebrate the Holidays so how to I keep the gifts non Christmas related?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in

• Bring a group gift...cookies, brownies, bagels and cream cheese. Donuts. Or a $10 gift card to Starbucks or another coffee shop or to Panera Bread or another deli type restuarant.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• giftCandy dish or a gift certificate

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• gift card to starbucks or barnes and nobles. Im a teacher and I love buying books.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 4:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• gift card to starbucks for her main teacher and if you're into giving and have the money, then give to the 2nd teacher also.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2009

• Why is it assumed everyone likes Starbucks? Not everyone drinks coffee.
    Anonymous