What are some good Preschool Teacher Gifts?

Also should I only gift her main 2 Teachers? In the Morning the combine classes sometimes so should I gift that Teacher also? In the late afternoon their are other Teachers that come in after her main Teachers go home for the day. Should I get them something? Also I don't know if they all celebrate the Holidays so how to I keep the gifts non Christmas related?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i got my daughters pre k teacher a teachers throw and a teachers bag.simple but cute.
    JAYLEL40

Answer by JAYLEL40 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• You can always put together a big basket of supplies for the class with a card that says "Thanks for a great fall term!" Teacher love supplies.

Hand lotion is also nice. Something unscented and natural. Teachers wash their hands a lot.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Hand lotion is a nice idea. When I worked in daycare I got a lot of lotions and someone gave me some stationary, that was a nice gift too. I like giving itunes gift cards because you can give small amounts and it goes a pretty long way.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I would only get the main teachers something, and give the others a card. Why not let your little one make something for them in addition to you buying a gift.

Maybe a plaque, or best teacher award. Tote bag, pen(s), pendent, picture frame, mug (painted potter or a pottery store where you can have your kid paint a piece of pottery),  or a fun mouse pad.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• We are going to buy our child's daycare teachers something. I think I"ll probably get them a big box of See's candy or something.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2009