Christians-how can you believe there is a God?

come on lets here it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• none of your biz why. I don't go asking people why they don't believe there is ONE.

Anonymous

• The belief comes absolutely naturally to me....it's just there just like my left hand and right are just there and part of me.
    Anonymous

• It's called Faith.

"For those who have faith, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none will suffice." ~St. Thomas Aquinas
    Anonymous

• Because I know what he's done in my life. He's very real and personal to me. Read his word. Start in John.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• For those who have faith, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, none will suffice." ~St. Thomas Aquinas

i agree with that quote

oh and btw learn how to spell , you meant "hear" not "here"....LOL
    Anonymous

• I believe there is a God because many of my prayers have been answered. I believe in God because the night my MIL passed away, we were all asking God to take her peacefully and let her live life the way she should be, and she did pass away peacefully, and five minutes later, everyone in that house felt such a wonderful feeling! Like you knew she was with God!

I felt that same feeling when I thanked God for giving me the time I had when my sister moved to the area where I live. She only stayed here for 3 years, but I got to know her! She's 7 years older than me! As I thanked him, I felt that same exact great feeling and I knew I was talking to God!

Another one? When I was worried my son had autism. I prayed to God to give me peace as I was making myself sick over something that either way, I would be fine with! Well, when my son woke up from his nap that day, he did everything I had been concerned about!

Anonymous

• How can you believe there's NOT one?
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:01 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• oh and btw learn how to spell , you meant "hear" not "here"....LOL

OH thank you my mighty spell god thank you so much---how wonderful it must be to be perfect enough to call others out on their mistakes. LOL
    Anonymous

• How can you believe there's NOT one?

I dont believe there is not one, I wanted to give everyone else a chance to say why they believe there is a God.
    Anonymous

• no im not perfect im just telling you before you try and start some drama learn how to spell
    Anonymous