Is it a blader infection?

Today I have been feeling like I have had to pee all the time so ill go into the bathroom and eaither pee just a little or not at all. With in the last few hours it has started makeing me feel light headed and my bladder area actualy hurts its like a cramping kinda pain. Its not a sharp pain more of a nagging pain but every once in a while it gets a little shrap for a few seconds. So I was wondering if its a bladder infection or what? Im going to go to the doctor tomarrow if it doesnt stop but I just wanted to see what yall thought it could be so I can go over different options with the doctor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Health

• That sounds like a likely culprit - though I'm sure a urologist could list several others.

Other symptoms that can happen with bladder infections are a burning sensation while you pee, and a fever.

Things you can do now for a bladder infection is drink tons of water, and cranberries (juice, sauce, pills) have an acid that makes it hard for urinary infections to hang on to your tissue - they can flush 'em out basically.

If that doesn't work - then off to the doc for an antibiotic.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:29 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• It diff sounds like a UTI to me. You will diff need to go to the doc tomorrow to get antibiotics because thats the only way to get rid of it untill then if the pain is bothering you like it does me when I have a UTI (which my symptoms are just like yours) I buy AZO which you can buy over the counter at any pharmacy and I also buy the AZO cranberry pills too just to help flush out the bacteria a little quicker.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 10:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Sounds more like a UTI to me.
    Anonymous