Need help writing? Please message me.

I am looking to build a portfolio of various articles, letters, papers, etc. with the intention of getting some writing gigs. I need some sample work. If you need help on a project (business letter, resume, school paper) please message me and I will give you an e-mail address to send the work or to discuss further. I am willing to do this for free and assure you that I have excellent writing skills (B.A. in English, Master's in Library and Information Science) and am a trained librarian, so I have experience with research, as well. I need to show some samples! I often help friends and family with resumes, cover letters, business memos for work, etc. so that type of thing would be great. Thank you!

danielp

Asked by danielp at 10:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• bookmarking
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Do you cook? I'll guest post you on my blog.

daniellecooks.wordpress.com

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Well, sometimes. I mostly get my recipes from www.recipezaar.com
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 10:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2009