why is my choice to BF or not ANY of your business???

there are constantly arguments on CM about BF.....i dont get it. why is MY choice for MY child any of YOUR business?

this is not to anyone in particular...i just want to know. i dont care what other people choose for their children because it soes not effect me in the least.

LoriaAnn

Asked by LoriaAnn at 10:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hmmmm...no takers?

i guess thats because IT'S NOT any of your business.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:02 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• The debate will go on forever. This place just loves drama. I don't care what people choose it is the mom's choice and I don't get why any other person should care.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Ask a mom who has had a baby that ends up in emergaency when their baby has a bad reaction to formula or has to actually pay for the formula.
    Anonymous

• goodWhatever you choose is right for you. It's all good.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• its no ones business! some woman feed on drama! idc how mommys feed there babies just as long as they dont starve them! all 3 of my boys were formula fed actually my 2 month old is drinkin a formula bottle right now!
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 11:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I formula fed both kids, never had an issue, they were always full and happy and my boobs are right where they are supposed to be. I'd do it again. The thought of breastfeeding made me cringe. I wanted to be free and not have a child yet again tied to my body. To each his own.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• This why I don't discuss my parenting choices on here. Nobody's business.
    Anonymous

• I was going to ask the same question tonight, but decided not to. I think it's ridiculous that other women feel the need to condemn other moms who choose not to breastfeed. It's none of their damn business. Instead of focusing on other people's kids, pehaps they should focus on their own!!

I was unable to breastfeed for medical reasons, and trust me, I've gotten the same condemnation as a mom who chose not to for personal reasons. It's insane. And sickening.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:26 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Because some people aren't happy unless everyone is like them

and to annon 11:07, I FF and have never been on WIC so DH and I payed for ALL of the formula ourselves, even when I was a SAHM we still paid for formula and didn't have to cut anything out to pay for it. So she can ask me on at least the mom who's paid for their own formula part.
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• It's not, but on this site it seems somebody has to throw out some kind of negative comment to a post question concerning their personal choice. It's neither nice nor something I respect but it does seem to be something common on this site :( sad really.

I can only suggest ignoring the rude comments.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 12:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2009