Does anyone else hate the new reebok commercials??

Why do we have to target women that way. Isn't it hard enough to feel good about yoursel?. Plus why does it always have to be sex based?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I haven't seen the commercial so I couldn't say. but here's a bump!
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I've seen them and I think they're awful. Sorry but showing that much of a woman's backside isn't ok on regular television. They show it on almost every single channel too- you can't get away from it. I don't want my three and five year old to see that!!

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 11:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• I agree with roseisrose. I am simply concerned over my young daughters seeing it. I am so tired of everything being so sexualized. I want my kids to understand that they are far more than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I agree. There is no need for commercials with that much skin and sexuality. It is even worse when it is on basic tv. There are things even on the kids channels that are not appropriate for young kids to see. It sucks that you have to keep your kids from watching tv at all in order to shied them from things that should not see or hear.
    Anonymous

• I agree I think those commercials are not setting a good example BUT sex does sell as sad as it is but I bet TONS of women went out and bought them because they want their butt to look that hot Like it ever will LMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2009