yeast infection after sex

Why is it that everytime I have sex with my dh I get a yeast infection?I told him to stop ejaculating inside me for awhile and i stopped getting them.only after he pulls out I dont get one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2009 in Health

• Jock itch and yeast infections are related. You are probably passing it back and forth. Get him some jock itch medicine, also be careful to see if he (or you) has athelete's foot and treat it at the same time. Treat yourself for the yeast infections and abstain from sex during treatment and for the recomended time. Eat yogurt, take acidophilus, avoid any yeast products like bread, pizza during treatment. Watch the refined sugar intake. Don't use soaps with heavy perfumes down there. Be careful to only use towels once and don't share. Be careful with the bath rugs (atheletes foot). And if you are breastfeeding wash hands often. All these yeasts can cause thrush for mom and baby. This stuff can be passed easily and hard to get rid of the longer it is around.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 12:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• my mom used to tell me she would only get yeast infections if my dad was sleeping around on her...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Don't listen to the anon. Seems to be a lot of people trying to brings others down because they're miserable. You two are just passing it back and forth. He might want to go see a doctor to get his treated... it might be embarassing for him but believe me.. the doctor has already heard it all. you might also have vaginosis/itis/whatever.. I can't remember the spelling. The yeast creams will downplay the symptoms a bit and than show its ugly face again.
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 9:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2009