dhs' and go-go /striper clubs

would you be ok if your dh goes to a go go / striper clubs ?

if he asked you , would you "allow him " to go ?

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think this is in the wrong seciton...

but , sure if he wanted to go fine...but I've never dated and am not married to someone that enjoyed that kind of stuff.....guess im lucky lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• yeah I would, but only if he wouldn't mind if I went to a male stripper club. Fair is fair, right!?!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• NO, I don't think he should be going to them. I think that it is disrespectful towards me if he goes. he can do what he wants but does know my feelings on it so if he would go, he would be getting the cold shoulder for a while.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• No, Its disresectful and I think my husband would know better than to ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• We don't do the wholse "allow" thing here. He's a grown man & can do whatever he wants.... as can I. If he decides he wants to go to a strip club... I hope he has a GREAT time..... 'cause for every action there's a reaction....
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Absolutely not. I don't want some stripper grinding up on DH them him coming home to me after that. lol. Besides, I think it's disrespectful. If he wants a stripper, I'll be glad do do it for him. Why have a wife if you're not going to let her satisfy you in all aspects as a woman?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• LMAO Laura. Clever, indeed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't care as long as I know. He'd never just go for the hell of it but if a group of his guy friends were he might go and he'd let me know. He goes out to lunch at a strip club sometimes with a guy from work, there really aren't any restaurants near them and the burgers are supposedly really good. He said there weren't any dancers that time of day any way and I believe him cuz he knows I wouldn't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i referred to the "allow" term , as kowing that couples around here , use it lol even thought it sounds as if you were giving permission to your kids to do sumthig lol i personally DONT like the idea , i believe that if he has a wife , that they should know that we are capable of doin things that would please them (sexually speaking lol) and i dont think is fair ifmy dh goes , ill be sooo freaking pissed ! lol .and i also think that thats disrespectful .
    so far , all the answers have being really interesting ! im surprised that they are wives that think is "ok " lol im amazed lol , but thats the whole point of this question , to see all the different answers :)
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't care, I've dropped him off at a strip bar, I've gone with him to a strip bar. I've gone to male strippers, he doesn't care. It's not like we're having sex in the back room, it's looking, no different than either of us noticing a good looking person on the street. We have complete trust in each other, we have confidence in our marriage, and seeing a stripper doesn't take any of that away.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2009