what do you do if you have no sex drive and still keep the marriage going?

I have a 2 year old and work full time. I also dont feel anything at all when i have sex. I was shocked when i became pregnant and really didnt think i could. Has anyone have this problem or know what i might do ?

Andria099

Asked by Andria099 at 12:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Health

• Sex isn't the only thing in a marriage, there are alot of medical issues people deal with everyday that decrease or eliminate their sex drive and their marriages keep going. For people who think that you need sex in a marriage I just have to say that there are other ways to show your love and commitment than having sex. You can have a marriage without it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• It sounds like you are wanting to know how to stay married even though you aren't interested in sex. There are things you can do to become more interested in sex. You can go to counseling. There are books you can read and teach yourself to have orgasms.

It's not fair to your husband to have a marriage without sex or even a marriage to a woman who feels nothing.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• You need to contact your OB/Gyn. You need to have a complete physical. You may have an easilty correctable hormone imbalance. You may have high blood pressure, diabetes, or even depression. It's best to start out with your health and make sure you are healthy. If you are healthy, but just not interested in sex, there are things your OB/Gyn can do to help you.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2009