I'm kinda nervous on what to do, any advice?

I am over 13 days late and I have taken two ept blue line hpts they were both neg. and I have taken the clearblue digital test and they were neg. I am cramping like I am going to start but I have been doing this for 4days now. What would you say is up or what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IF YOURE NOT PREGNANT YOU MAY JUST BE HAVING A WEIRD PERIOD. GO TO YOUR GYNO AND HAVE THE RUN A BLOOD TEST.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i would at least call the doctor. i would make an apt. have you been under a lot of stress? there are a lot of things that can affect your cycle.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• There are a 100 different things that could be affecting the flow of your period. Stress, diet, emotions, environment, new birth control, new sex partner (ties into the whole emotions thing), I mean the list goes on for days. While pregnancy is one of them it's not a guarantee that you are/aren't for that matter. I would (as the others have advised) call your DR. and ask some questions first and follow up with a visit. I personally don't trust home preggo tests because clear through both of my pregnancies they showed me as not pregnant. But one quick blood test and you will know, hell one pelvic exam and they will know. I wish you luck.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 1:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• It might be good to call your doctor, just in case, even if you aren't pregnant. Lot's of things can throw a period out of whack, so it's good to have someone check it out.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Thank you all...I went this morning to do a blood test. Now I am just waiting for the results. To clarify a few things though. I dont have multiple sex partners, only my husband and we rarely have sex, I have no emotion problems or anything unusual that could cause my period to delay..Everyday is the same for me. :) Thank you though for all the responses and hopefully I will get an answer soon. :)
    Anonymous