I had my son two months earlier he is six months now and i found out that an 13 weeks pregent and am scared my boyfriend tells me i worry to much wat can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My middle boys are less than 13 mos apart.... you'll be fine!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I dont understand. Are you worried because you son was 2 months early or about how close the kids will be in age?
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• You can have an abortion, you can give your baby up for adoption, or you can keep your baby and have two young babies. This pregnancy is bad for your body and having a pregnancy so close after birth is bad for the growing baby. Since you didn't even know you were pregnant you haven't gotten prenatal care and probably weren't eating as well as you should for being pregnant so close after giving birth. You aren't married. It will be hard to take care of two children so close in age. If the baby has problems it may be overwhelming.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• you'll be fine , a lot of ppl have theur kid 1year apart from e/c or really close in age . your dh shpould be sooo negative ti teh idea of you ebing pregnant again so soon if he keeps in mind that maybe he wasnt using the right protection ! congrats on your new baby ! babies are the biggest blessing a person can ever have !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't understand your post. I believe you are saying that your first child was born two months premature and now that you found out that you are pregnant with your second child, you fear that this baby will come early too. If I am correct, I want you to know that it is normal to be concerned and yes, there is a risk that this baby might come early. With that being said, if your first baby did not have any health issues than you are extremely fortunate and should not worry. I had my daughter at 26 weeks due to Chronic Hypertension Toxemia. At birth she weighed 1 pound 12 ounces and measured 13 inches. Today she is four years old and measures 4 feet. My son arrived at 8 months. Yes, they were born with developmental delays but they are my life.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Gaill, OMG, what is wrong with you? just dont say anything. how do u know she wasnt eating well, maybe she normally eats well or eating well now because she's breastfeeding. Gosh, just dont say anything.

OP, you'll be fine. My sister was in the same boat as you, her kids are actually the same age for 2 months. they are now 19 and 20 yrs old, she managed and you will too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• You will be fine having your children close in age, mine were 14 months apart and I also had a 3 year old. As for the premature concern, talk with you Dr and also with your childs pediatrician over this concern and I am sure they will put your mine at ease on this.
    Anonymous

• To Gailll, any one can have problems that are overwhelming. Just because a child is born with disability's does not make them a problem! If you chose to give your child up for adoption just because the child is disabled or requires special needs, than I consider you WEAK!
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Gaill, I don't normally agree when people tell you that you give stupid answers , but STFU you are dumb on this one!!!!!!

My 2 youngest are 13 months apart and my sisters first had her first three children each a year apart.
    and I was born when my brother was 1, my other brother was 2 and my sister was 3.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• gail, maybe you are the problem.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2009