HELP!!! I dont know what to do?!

So I was sitting at the computer, and went to go brush my tetth to get ready for bed. I noticed on my shirt there were some wet dots..(from my boob). Am I leaking? Does this mean Im pregnant?!! im SUPPOSE to start my period within a week or so. I havent taken a pregnancy test bc I thought well maybe its too early. ..Well noooow im leaking! Ive been pregnant before, breastfed. ya know. but I cant remember if I got this before i KNEW i was. ahhhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes before my period comes I start leaking from my breast!So... it could just be a sign that its on its way! It does happen,doesnt always mean you are prego!!
    MarineAngel831

Answer by MarineAngel831 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• oooh. ok. makes me feel better that it happens to non-pregos. haha. Its just weird because I dont leak before my period . i have never had that problem. Only when i was pregnant. thats all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I never did either until a few years ago! I am 29!! I bugged just like you did,thinking I was prego! I am not saying your not prego but just saying that the whole leakage crap happens to me every month when my period is about to come.Kinda a heads up for me! My boobs also get very tender!!
    MarineAngel831

Answer by MarineAngel831 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• my boobs do that alot too -- but i am not pregnant lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:08 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• well i know righ tbefore my period my boobs hurt real bad. they did like a week ago for one day. but for the past week . nipples well more the left one. is reaaaaal tender. and that NEVER happens right before "aunt flow" . i just hope im not over reacting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• After my first (after I stopped breastfeeding) would leak every month around the time that my period was going to start and for about a week after, this went on for almost 2 years after I stopped nursing. Then with my youngest (10 years later) I started leaking within a week of conception and 3 years later, and almost 6 months after I stopped nursing I am still leaking. Though as with my first I only leak now when I am about to start my period, or when they are "aroused". If you are scheduled to start next week you may have to wait, but just with this one thing, I don't know if you could adiquatly jump to the conclusion of pregnancy.
    smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 1:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I had an elevated hormone that stimulates the mammary glands into poducing milk back in 2006, which was 13 years after my tubal, so they took me off of one of my meds where this was a side effect and it stopped.
    If you continue and you find that you are not pregnant you can just get a blood test done when you visit your doctor.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2009