Does your DH/SO do things that disgust you??

My DH does sooo many things that just gross me out! He chews on his fingernails (puts them in his mouth and chews on them like gum!!), he picks at his skin, never brushes his teeth, constantly scratches his junk and his ass (and not a little, A LOT!). I am sure there is more, but really this is ENOUGH! Its upsetting that he sometimes just DISGUSTS me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG! i hope that he is not scatching in public...lol. My brother does that, it is terrible. The crazy thing is that it is so normal to him that he does not even notice that his behavior is not appropriate. This might be why he does not have a girlfriend. The only thing that disgusts me about my husband is when he wears a sweater without an undershirt.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• He wants to have sex with me.... so fat, slobbery, and ugly.... I die a little more inside every time.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Why are you telling us about it, instead of him? I understand the need to vent, but it's not going to change unless you really tell him how it all makes you feel.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I think mine is disgusting, but that's just because I don't like him. :-\
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 3:29 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• mine overreacts to little things...and he has these stupid faces and voices he does......but I am sure he doesnt appricaiate (sp) some of the faces and sounds i make either lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:08 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• BITES HIS NAILS, FARTS CONSTANTLY, WONT BRUSH HIS TEETH FOR DAYS UNLESS I DEMAND HE DOES, HE DOESNT WIPE HIS ASS RIGHT AND HE HAS POO ALL OVER HIS ASS. HE GETS SHIT ON THE TOILET SEAT EW... I CAN GO ON FOR DAYS!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Did he just start doing these things since you married him? Or did he do them before, but you believed he would change? If it's the latter, you probably have figured out that we don't have the power to change the men we marry, no matter how much we believe we can. At this point in time, I would think of ways to positively encourage him that he is much more attractive to me when he brushes his teeth, doesn't scratch his behind, bathes regularaly, or whatever it is that you want him to do differently. Nagging at him to make the changes or complaining about the way he now behaves will only push him farther in the direction which you don't want him to go. So turn it around, telling him how much you look forward to being with him when he is clean, well-shaven and smells good. I promise you it will work, but you will have to altogether change your approach. Be positive rather than negative and see what happens!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• lol mines is disgusting too to a certain degree now...There was many arguments about his hygiene and being considerate of others around him...sometimes he would forget to brush his teeth, and sometimes he wasnt that great in wiping his ass....and even though he showers every night he clearly did not know how to thoroughly clean himself. girl it took a lot of talking for him to get it. I see it as a maturity thing,,a grown man do not want to be stinky and nasty esp around the women they love. when they truly grow up they will start caring more about themselves.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2009