Thinking about living in Korea with my husband, has anyone been there?

Mrs.Moulden

Asked by Mrs.Moulden at 1:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No but my ex husband lived there for 2 yrs in the air force. He loved it so much that he is moving back there as soon as he can get the money together. He wants to live there forever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yes my dad was in the Army and we were stationed there for nearly 5 years. I was young though. We moved away when I was 12. But I will answer any questions you have the best I can. Or send my mom a message. She can tell you everything you want to know plus more : )
    Her screen name is GrmaJayne
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• No but a friend from college lives there now, an old family friend has lived there for like 5 years now and he LOVES it, and my BIL SIL and niece all lived there for about a year (in the army) they liked it alright too. If DH was there I'd be there in a heartbeat!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2009