hear me out, im in deep sh*t ladies

Ok so about a year ago, me and my fiance were at it rough. And I started talking to this guy on myspace (Lonnie) cause I thought our relationship was over. Well we talked for awhile (and I hadnt talked to my fiance for weeks) Well i sent this guy dirty pics (not revealing, just in lingerie) Pics that I had made only for my fiance, but I was rly mad at him so said wth. Well the guy ended up being abusive (the first time we met) so I blocked him from everything (yet he still had the pics on his computer) Well, i got back with my fiance now. And hes sending me emails out the wahzoo, saying can we talk or do i need to get ahold of your fiance (steve)? What in the world do I do?? I do not want Steve to find out that I sent some other man HIS pics, even though we were seperated at the time. What on earth can I do?? Please no bashing, I feel bad enough as it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• It looks like you are going to have to be honest with your fiancee. Once you do, you will feel better about it. Then you can tell the guy that your fiancee knows everything and he will have nothing on you to blackmail you anymore.

You can go to the cops, but if you volunatarily sent those pics - then there is not a lot they can do. My only other advice is to get a new email address. Quit responding to him emails. Tell your fiancee about it. Delete your myspace (so your fiancee knows you want no more contact with him - you can always do a new one later). If you really want to make it work with your DF, then now is the time to come clean. Because more than likely - it's going to come out anyway and wouldn't you rather him hear from you than someone else.

DF will be hurt. Give him time and make sure when you apologize you mean it. Then don't ever send photos of yourself to anyone ever again.

good luck!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 1:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• TELL YOUR FIANCE. He is blackmailing you. Call the cops. What he is doing is abusive and illegal.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 1:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Nothing. Short of breaking into this other guys house and deleting all the photos he has saved of you, there is nothing you can do.
    The best thing in this situation is to come clean to your fiance. Tell him what really happened and how embarassed, hurt, mad, ashamed, etc, etc. you feel. Then try hard to work for his forgiveness and trust.
    If you don't come clean and your fiance does end up finding out things will be very bad and he will not believe or trust anything you say. Atleast if you come forward there is a chance you guys can make it through this.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• can you report this guys some how to your local police department for some sort of stocking!!!! WOW I'm sorry to hear that.... I think the best things would be to maybe speak with your fiance about the situtain it might be better for him to hear it from you then to have this wierdo contact him... Also if your fiance really love you he should be understand............ I'm sorry I'm here for support... Not sure what to say!
    Rosiej32

Answer by Rosiej32 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• WAit! Although I agree with the first answer, how can he get a hold of Steve? can't you change your telephone number or e-mail account. I need more information.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Well he knows who he is, where he works and his myspace page, he could message him.
    I dont even know how I could come out and tell steve about it, what could I say to him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• "When we were apart and I didn't think we would ever get back together again I sent personal pictures to this guy. I want to come clean to you so that we can have a fresh start and a good marriage." I don't think you need to talk about the threats, but you need to make that decision.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 1:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• #1: Spill it to your fiance
    #2: Save all emails/voicemails/tweets/texts/whatever & call the cops.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Well i just got another email from lonnie and itold him not to contact me ever again or im calling the cops, and he said fine. I know thats not the end of it though. Thanks ladies for your support and advice, I was really freaking out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i say come clean to your fiance. you would probly want him to hear it from you then this guy. GL
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 2:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2009