how do I find legitimate work at home jobs

prettyinblue

Asked by prettyinblue at 1:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Hi :-)
    are you looking for a "job" or are you open to a home business as well? I don't have any suggestions for Jobs but I do work Ameriplan at home and I love it. THe pay is amazing and it isn't super hard to do. You are just marketing their discount savings plans and I do all of that online for free. You can also market the opportunity o work from home.

There is NO cold calling/selling invloved and we get tons of training and benefits.
    You can contact me directly 678-823-0523 and you can also listen to a quick info call at 951-262-1118.

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

God Bless!!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I loved the article on Yahoo about Work at Home scams. There are so many out there, it's hard to find the right one! I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don't list them until I've been paid by them. You can see my list and details on these places at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I do Passion Parties. They are fun and I've learned a lot since starting it. It's actual work though - not sitting at home, on a website.
    If you'd like more info, you can go to my profile and look around there. I have links and stuff. OR you can message me and I can direct you.
    Thanks!
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Here, I have a list...

http://www.sabrinascloset.info/work-at-home-jobs.php

And you should also check out my site as well... www.ThisIsAP.com there you will find out all about how I work from home!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I have links to web content writing jobs on my blog. Good luck!

JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 3:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if i can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I work at home and love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to answer your questions and get you all the information. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

•  

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and ideas for working at home.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:29 AM on Dec. 4, 2009