Birthday 2 weeks after christmas... when to send invites?

So, my sons birthday is 2 weeks -to the day- after chirstmas. This year, he will be 4 and we're planning a bigger party than just the family we've invited the last 3 years. My problem is that I typically send out invites 3 weeks in advance for parties and that will put it at a week before Christmas and I'm afraid everyone will forget or get it lost in the last-minute christmas prep... should I send it out then, or the week following Christmas (Giving everyone just under 2 weeks notice)?

LeanneC

Asked by LeanneC at 1:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Mine is January 15th, and any time we've done something for my bday we let people know the week between Christmas and New Years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I'd send them out now. I dont think they will get lost. My son just had his 4th Birthday, on the second!
    dustinsmom1

Answer by dustinsmom1 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2009