MIDDLE NAME HELP!!

Was gonna name our lil girl Rayna Grace, but now i think we have changed it to Harmony but need a middle name!!

RoxanneRosalee

Asked by RoxanneRosalee at 2:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• rayna grace sounds way better than harmony, sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I love the Rayna Grace (my childs name is Raelynn) I also like Harmony Rose or Harmony Faith even Rayna Faith is pretty. I have to say when it is all said and done you will name your child whatever you please and no matter what her name ends up being it will be just as beautiful as she is. GL and sleep while you can :~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Harmony Grace...Harmony Marie...Lynn....Renae......Abigale........Asia......Makenzie...Makayla..Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• baby girlHarmony reminds me of Hominy (those corn hard looking things that come in a can) Rayna Grace is nice...I like Gracie for short.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I think Rayna Grace is beautiful, personally. I would stick with that over Harmony. I think the hippie names from the 60's and 70's are very popular and kind of overdone.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Grace sounds better with the first name you have chosen stick with it. :)
    malimeg

Answer by malimeg at 3:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2009