Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pls tell me how to gain it back

he had ds girl he was dating before we got married. somehow hern into the gil again and he cheated on me, when i foud out the whole feelings just died and have refused to come back since then.

Answer Question

Asked by momella417 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Girl keep it moving!

    Answer by goodmama at 3:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

  • Can you read what you wrote and then RE-WRITE IT PLEASE. I don't understand what your saying and use spell check please..

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

  • I agree with anon :12 I cannot understand at all what your saying!!!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

  • Sorry, I don't know what you're trying to say either.

    Answer by Blueliner at 3:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

  • If you can accept him being with other women then go back. There are many of us who have an open relationship and accept our men being with others. It's my opinion that men cannot be monogamous (with one women only forever and ever) so this way works for me and SO.

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.