7wk old with a cold

My DD has a runny nose and a mild cough. Im planning to call her dr in the morning but is there anything i can do for her until then? Also is she old enough for infant tylenlol? I'm just wondering about that but im still gonna wait until I talk to her doc. Thankyou

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I know it is hard when baby is sick, especially one so young. I would nurse/feed as often as baby is hungry and watch the wet diapers to make sure she is hydrated. Unless she has a fever of over 101, in which case the doc would probably want to see her since she is so young. Run a humidifier in her sleeping area. Put a little warmed saline in her nose and suction before a feeding, be warned she will not like it. And some vaseline/aquafor on the feet while they are sleeping helps too.

Hang in there. She will get better.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2009