i dont know what is going on with my vagina

I had sex last night, and the inside of my vagina started to burn, but its on really on the outside, not alo the way up in there. i did have poison ivy though a few days ago my theigh extremely close to my vagina.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Could be irritation from having sex,maybe you should go to your OB/GYN..to make sure it's nothing serious..
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 9:01 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Not enough lube.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• you might have a yeast infection.... i think they sell the monistat test at walmart to tell you if you have an infection or not.... seeing your obgyn is a good idea though if it doesnt go away.....i dont think its poison ivy since it was months ago.. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• sorry, DAYS* ago....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• have you done anything different? some women are allergic to the condems or spermicide and causes them to burn or itch after sex. if it doesnt go away, seeing your obgyn is a good idea
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• No "nookie" for you for a while
    Anonymous