Which diaper do you like best for size 4

I used pampers swaddlers until she grew out of them, then used cruisers. They have apparently changed the cruisers, though and they leak now (I did notice that the mesh liner that I liked so much is missing from them now, not sure if that is the cause or not). So, I've been in search for the next brand of diaper. I've tried huggies, luvs, parents choice and cvs's brand. I had been sticking with cvs brand, but just had a [big] leak last night. Do no diapers put absorbency up the back anymore?? Let us know what your favorite brand of diaper is! Thanks!

SAHMlaura

Asked by SAHMlaura at 8:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I HATE parents choice because they don't fit Maddy (21 months) right for some reason.. I LOVE Luvs =) They are fairly cheap (I buy them by the boxes so I don't have to run and get some every week or so) and they are super absorbent for her!! I don't like Pampers because they are expensive and they don't come w/ many for the price your paying for them =(
    3greatkids751

Answer by 3greatkids751 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I used Luvs for the longest time but just switched to Pampers because Luvs were leaking too much at night for my 17 month old. Pampers worked way better lastnight and no leaks!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Luvs Girl here too! I hated Parents Choice and Pampers are just too expensive!!!I have had no issues with the Luvs leaking even when she "sleeps late" LOL~!
    I buy them at BJ's you get more diapers and they cost about 10-12 dollars less than Pampers & Huggies!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 8:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I will swear by huggies especially at night they are the only ones that my little boy has never leaked thru
    NycoleBenjamin

Answer by NycoleBenjamin at 9:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Did you try the Pampers Baby Dry? I had good luck with them. It's been a while, though. I'm not sure if they changed them too.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• For the day we use LUV's... we never have leaks.
    For night time though we use Huggies overnights in size 5... we never have any night time leaks with these.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I use Huggies snug and fit, I cannot STAND square diapers and I feel bad for putting them on my kids lol. My suggestion if you are having leaks..go up a size, it should help a lot, it did for me anyway! I tried EVERY DIAPER walmart had to offer for my 3 month old (at the time) and nothing worked until I got a diaper a size bigger than what he needed (no the diaper i was using was NOT too small). GL
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Walgreen's comfort stretch premiums - I like them a lot more than Huggies or pampers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i'm not sure what your child weighs, but i found when the diapers started leaking a lot (mostly at night) i went up a size. so i just switched my son to a size 4 and no more leaks. we use Luvs as well!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I used Huggies Cruisers for so long and then they reduced how many were in the box but not the price and It was ridiculous, and we started using Luvs.. And they work wonderful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2009