My 2 yr old dd kissed my stomach.

I have not gotten a bfp yet but I have heard of kids knowing about pregnancy. She has never kissed my stomach before. Could that mean I am? Or is that crazy? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As long as you haven't been celibate, yes you could be pregnant. Personally, I haven't heard of this with kids--- pets yes, kids no. Considering some of the things we take for meaning anything with pregnancy- of course thats not crazy!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Well it depends, have you missed a period? Are you having any symptoms? My Yorkie, not my son was acting strange like he would just lay on my stomach and growl at my husband LOL!!! Geez, he's the one who put it there not you! LOL! He has been just really protective, just wait until you miss a period and then test, I tested the day after I missed my period, and it came back + I am now 5 weeks and 3 days! That of course doesn't mean that you will get a + the day after you miss yours but I would test around the time that my expected period is to come. Good luck to you!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 9:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't know. My daughter made some comments regarding the baby long before she was told we were having one! I hope it turns out the way you would like it too!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2009