the envoy....

i noticed that my neighbor has her front door of her car lined up to her fence gate...i am realizing me for some reason she isnt going out till i go out.i am not watching her and this saddens me alot.but obviously she is watching me leave the house...i dont like this..i started to go out the front door because the sliding doors in back are loud and i think thats what she is listening to..so with that being said now she has all her front curtains open to see when i leave,i have been tracked before and something real bad became of it.i dont want this to happen again.i also dont want her watching my comings and goings...i dont know what to do..if i stay in all day so will she.i figured this when i had bronchitis...i know i should just go do what i have to do,but i also dont want her watching me...any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What's the problem?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Sounds like paranoia.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• duh???????????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• so what do so she isnt so paranoid???i dont think anything???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• why do you think or feel like she might be watching you?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Are you on drugs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• What do you have to hide? I mean if you're freaking out because a neighbor is nosey you must have something to hide.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i have nothing to hide and no im not on drugs....maybe she does...and im not hiding she is>>>
    Anonymous