Is it possible......... (read details)

Is it physically possible to O on CD10???? Heres a short history, I've never been "reg" I've always had a 65CD or more! My last CD is Sept18-Nov21. Last night I had somewhat sharp poking, pulsating pain in the area of my left ovary, when I mentioned it to my mother she swears it's possible I was Oing even with my odd cycle..... Does any one else believe this is possible??? I am skeptical......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I guess anything is possible. Just like I conceived my son within the first 3 days after my period. Which I had been told wasn't possible. Hopefully someone comes around who can actually help answer this for you :D good luck!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Ooo try pming ati_13 she's really good with these types of questions and very good about responding and helping you out!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2009