Do you kill bugs?

If not what do you do if you see a spider, a bee, an ant? Do you kill it or move it out of your house?
There's a slug in my inside porch...yuck!

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 9:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will kill the hell out of some spiders, but only after building up my courage to get close enough!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Spiders scare the hell out of me.. even with the way they move. I'm terrified of those things (probably thanks to my dad who had me watch Arachnophobia when I was a child).. those are on my to kill list. I think a bee has only made its way in once and it died because I have no clue if me or my family is allergic.. don't want to find out either.
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 10:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I usually do if its INSIDE, if its little and outside I just...keep moving along.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i kill them, unless my dh is home then i get him to do it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't care what it is but I try to remove it from the scene or shoo it away. I don't know if it is bc the squishy sound it might make or I have a big heart for insect creatures...lol

My dh just STOMPS on them :(
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I kill all but bees.Those i try to catch and release.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• O hoot yah I kill them and then I say in a loud voice, "Now let that be a lesson to the rest of u!"

Now a slug on my porch... as much as I would like to, I think squashing it would be too gross and I might just get the hose and wash it away.... that's my "outside plan!"
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I kill all but bees. I'm terrified of bees. I hide from them lol.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i only kill flys, gnats, & mosquitoes cause they annoy me like nothing else. i usually let spiders & bees be, or if DH is home move them outside (hes afraid & will tear the floor up to kill one).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• no...cause one time i read on here that if you tell them in a serious voice "get out of here or i will kill you!" the bugs will go.

im kidding! lol but i did read one time on here that someone said that about ants now i got it stuck in my mind. normally i just take my hairspray or a bug killer and spray it and watch it die.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2009