While your handsome hunk is playing on the XBOX...Do you ever sneak up and grab him or start kissing on him just to distract him...lol???

I lov edoing this he gets soooo distracted sometimes he is sooo into the game he says Awww! C'mon can't we do this later....lol I think it is so funny messing with him.

I do this bc I love him and he looks so mmmmm! with his attention all up into the game, like nothing could break his concentration...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I do it all the time....hilarious! when he or we are watching movies too....haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Oh I don't kiss him or anything like that, I go strait for the family jewels lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• LOL me too or if hes on the phone I start either kissing him maybe touching him (you know where) or start undressing!! I love to hear him stutter he starts saying things that don't make sence them he gives a lame reason why he has to get off. So funny but it really makes some of the best sex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I play WITH him! :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• All the time
    Zoeysmom09

Answer by Zoeysmom09 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• LoL, I run over and sit on his lap and the controller he's holding:) lol It's so funny to see him act like he's interested in what I'm saying, when he really just wants to get back to the game...lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:14 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• We always play Our video games Together..and We distract each other, whoever beats the other to it. Usually it's Him that beats me to it. ;]
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:14 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I pull his pants down..notice me now!! Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I must be the odd Mom out this morning....my hubby cannot stand video games. : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• When he's really engrossed in something on tv maybe. When he plays games I don't. I find it odd and unattractive that grown people like to play children's game systems.
    Anonymous