how early can you find out your pregnant? through home pregnancy test?

i had my last period on November 9, 2009 and had sex on November 21,2009. I was going to take a test tomorrow (December 4), since that would be 5 days before my missed period. What do you think? Is that too early? And what brand should I use?

Sorry for all the questions...im just really nervous! Thank You!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Too early, 3-5 days after your period is supposed to come, you could get a blood test now, and it would be able to show! Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I did one the day I missed my period and got an accurate result. I used Answer, it was kind of a midrange test as far as price goes. I wanted a digitial test but they are way too expensive. Good luck!
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

they detect way faster and they are half the price of over the counter tests. I ordered 20 for 21.50$
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 3:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• are the early pregnancy tests just like regular tests? or are they special?
    Anonymous

• I tested 4 days before my missed period with a first response test and got my bfp. First response tests are SUPPOSEDLY the mist sensitive tests on the market. Good luck!!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2009