Have target diapers changed in the last month or is it just me?

They don't seem too small but the diaper keeps falling out from under the tabs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• they are getting crappy. they went cheap to save money i guess and now we are paying the same price with it being even more crappy. just like walmart did. and they didnt think we notice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• yeah i think they have been changed for more then a month...i know that they went from "target" brand to "up and up" not just on diapers but everything that was labeled "taget" brand i think. target's the only diapers ill buy now that i discovered them, we got the walmart but i wont ever buy thier diapers...there's just something about them.

i think the diaper went up in size with the tabs...i was gonna up a size for mine but they came out with this new thing and i didnt have to it seems.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yeah. The pee isn't absorbed as well. A diaper with a few sprinkles with pee starts to separate and get really saggy. Jeez. I finally thought that a store brand was going to come through for me- not so much.
    My son is 2 now- so I only go through a few a day, luckily. I was planning on using these for our second child (due March 9)- I think we'll have to go through the array of options yet again to find which brands will work best.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 2:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2009