Help me come up with good baby names!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok this is going to sound nuts. I have three kids-Sophia, 13, Elijah, 7, and Nathaniel, 2. I'm due with my fourth baby, a boy-on January 15th. Feels like its creeping up on me, and the only name I've come up with is Andrew-at least that someone close didn't veto. I like semi-traditional names, and nothing too popular. And it has to go with the other kids names. Our last name is good. Can you come up with a name that my husband/mother won't veto? God, I hope so! I'm so tired of fighting with them over names!

celestegood

Asked by celestegood at 11:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, husband said last night he like Alexander. I am not crazy over it, but its the best name he's come up with. Now, he's leaving it up to me to find a good middle name for Alexander. A one syllable name? Anyhow, I'm happy to have the whole argument over first name over.
    As to why they have to go together, you have to have names that sound good together for your kids. You can't have a Samuel, Rachael, Abraham, and Brittney. It sounds out of place. I've picked semi-popular names, and all fairly traditional-all spelled right. I'm trying to go with the same theme here. Although, I guess we could just go nuts and name him.....Jaquon. LOL!

And I love the name Ethan! But I can't use it-my nephew, who is five now, is named Ethan. So, my favorite name is out. Oh, well. I did run a few of your ideas out on my hubby, all were vetoed. Annoying.
    celestegood

Answer by celestegood at 10:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Gabriel or Hayden
    cstanton625

Answer by cstanton625 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• brady braden colby caleb corey colton
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Andrew, Christopher, Thomas, Neil, Miles, Owen, Henry, Harrison, John, Charles, William, James

Good Luck!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 11:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• oh i was going to say Gabriel!
    Alex
    Zachary
    Jack
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i like gabriel and zachary also
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Zachary, Liam, Cole, Aiden, Evan, Noah, Jacob, Alexander, Peter, Aaron...
    katfranz111

Answer by katfranz111 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Josiah would fit in well with the other names. Micha would be okay to. I really like Josiah though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Who cares what your mom says? It's up it's up to you and your husband!

And just how do names "go together"? I've NEVER been able to figure that out when people say it.
    Anonymous

• Ethan. It is popular, however. We named our son that after a lot of disputes. My husband has a very common name (Eric). I asked if his life was impacted by having such a popular name and he said he never thought about it until I asked. Good Luck!!
    Anonymous