Anyone know where I can get a bedset for a 2yr old?

Im moving in Jan into a two bedroom,I cant seem to a bedset, I dont want the plastic ones, im guessing a wood one, low to the ground with the side panels incase he falls and includes a dresser lol hope thats not to much to ask for

Samantha2174

Asked by Samantha2174 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My suggestion is to just get a regular sized twin bed and then get a set of side rails. A 2 year old can climb in and out of a regular sized bed so you don't need to worry about having it close to the floor. Also, if you buy a toddler bed, you are just going to turn around a buy a regular bed in a few years. All 3 of my kids went straight from the crib to a bed with now problems. It just seems like such a waste to buy a toddler bed. Just my opinion. Good luck!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Craigslist is where I would go...if you dont like used, go to Target, Wal Mart (cheaper) or Guys and Dolls had gorgeous ones but they are pricey.
    dorie84

Answer by dorie84 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Have you looked at Babies R us on line? If you are not opposed to used, I found an amazing bedroom set on Craig's list, for $300, toy chest great bed, dresser, I just bought a new mattress, and it was so pretty!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I would do a search for toddler beds there are tons of them out there. Just right for little ones that are not quiet ready for a regular bed. You can find a wooden one for about $60.00 to up to $300: target, walmart, sears, specialty stores all have them.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 11:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• thanks ladies im goin to do some research right now
    Samantha2174

Answer by Samantha2174 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't know if many sell a "set" with a toddler bed... but there a a bunch of toddler beds online... you could find one you like and then find a dresser that is the same color.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 6:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2009