Jesse Ventura "We are not being told the truth about 9-11"

Jesse asks "Why are we not allowed to ask questions about 9-11?
Why do you think it is?
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ventura-delivers-some-911-truth-on-larry-king-live.html

Ventura spoke about and gave a sneak peak of his new Tru TV show, Conspiracy Theory, set to air Wednesday night.
Footage from the 9/11 based episode showed Ventura attempting to gain access to the infamous hanger 17 at Kennedy International Airport where debris from the World Trade Center is kept away from public scrutiny.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The 9/11 conspiracy is simply that the government hasn’t been truthful with us.” Ventura stated.
    “I mean, Larry, a couple weeks ago, the head of the 9/11 Commission legal, I believe former attorney general Farmer from New Jersey, came out publicly and stated unequivocally that at some point the government decided that the American citizens would not hear the truth about 9/11. I find that very disturbing.” he continued.

“I find it very difficult that those buildings could fall at the speed of gravity without being assisted in some way. And I used to do demolition for a living. And how could those buildings fall as fast as I used to freefall out of an airplane?”
    “If you took a billiard ball and dropped it the height of the twin towers and you just merely stopped it and started it every floor in freefall, it would take over a minute and a half to reach the ground. The buildings were down in ten seconds.”
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-A0rMvCraw&feature=player_embedded
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i watched last nights eisode on haarp...it is a very interesting show! i havent seen the previews for the 9/11 episode yet!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Good question Jesse.

I wonder why questions about 9-11 are off limits too unless they are hiding something

It's scary.
    Anonymous

• i watched last nights eisode on haarp...it is a very interesting show! i havent seen the previews for the 9/11 episode yet!"

I didnt catch the HAARP one. Is his show on cable?
    Anonymous

• Another truther, just like the birthers. *eye roll*
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• "Another truther, just like the birthers. *eye roll*"

Another response that labels and categorizes and does NOT answer the question. hmmm.....

Anonymous

• Wow. It's true. Some people will do or say anything to make a buck.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 12:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Exactly, why not attempt to answer the question, or is it too difficult?
    Anonymous

• Wow, it's true, some people will do anything but answer a simple question.

Anonymous