what should I do?

I feel myself slipping back into depression, I haven't taken any meds for it since I got pregnant with my now 6 month old. I feel like I never get a break but can't ask my dh for one without him acting as if I am ruining his plans or something. I know I should ask him for more but he is working hard. I just don't know what to do maybe a lot of it is the holidays and having no time to myself. Any suggestions on how to feel better, happier?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm in/i've been in the same situation... Decide to take time for yourself. Say...I AM taking a shower...I AM going to the store. I AM going out to a movie. I AM meeting my friends for lunch.
    You and I both have to get past the fact we feel guilty for taking care of our personal needs, physically, mentallly and emotionally. If we can't take care of ourselves, then we can take care of our little ones OR our husbands.
    Remind him of that...unless you want a crazy for a wife, then you better give me my time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Do you have a friend, relative or neighbor you can trade childcare with?

Answer by rkoloms at 1:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2009