How would you feel if you dh brought another woman to your bed while you were out of town even though you know he is the cheating kind? What would you do to even the score but you are not the cheating kind or are you?

I know an aquantance who this happened to but not sure what she did she kicked him out for a week and now he is back at home...hmmm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OUT. done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• He would be gone.. paying me alimony and child support!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• What he'd be kicked out faster than he could say whore! But hey her own fault for marrying him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• well i know i wouldnt of lasted a long as us getting married if i knew he was the cheating kind.

i guess in order for him to see what he could lose is to be done with him and throw him out. if i was just teaching a lesson and wasnt serious about losing him...i wouldnt do anything to have him rub it in my face in the future, i would prolly talk to guys in front of him and thats it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Well I am NOT that type of woman, but if I was then really how could I bitch about it? If you know your man is a cheating bastard, and you dont care, then whats the difference where he does it. how are you going to punish him?? make him buy you a new mattress?
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Uh, what? I'd get a divorce.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 12:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Dealbreaker.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Total dealbreaker for me but I know wealthy women that would look the other way to keep the family money in tact. I'd kick his ass out.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I wouldn't marry, or even date someone who was 'the cheating kind'. If I knew they had a background in cheating or even showed the slightest bit of interest to cheat, they wouldn't even be a consideration. Getting 'revenge' isn't going to get him to see that he's done her wrong. I would get a divorce and kick him out. He would have no right being apart of my life, apart of my family if he can't be faithful to me.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• First, I'd kick him in the balls. Then, I'd kick him out. Then, I'd get a divorce and make his miserable ass life even more miserable.

Luckily, my husband is not the cheating type. I will say that good thing about MIL. She raised him right.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2009