Stroller and Carseat Suggestions?

Hello, all... as Christmas is rapidly approaching, I am utilizing my wish list this year wisely.. I think I am going to ask for a stroller and car seat travel system combo. I am currently eyeing one at BabiesRUs that is the CHICCO brand. Tell me what you think about this brand? Any comments, complaints? I have heard it is excellent, but want to be sure before I commit to it. Is there any one better brand?

Babycakes0611

Asked by Babycakes0611 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I heard it's a great brand! I have a Britax and a Bugaboo but only because they were gifts at my shower. I actually was going to get A Chicco last year.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• We have the Chicco cortina travel system. It is the best. My sister had the same one and loved it. That is why I got it. It is quite pricey, but worth it I think. The car seat snaps into the base so easily. It also snaps into the stroller for when they are smaller. It folds up easily. It is rather large and doesn't fit into my car trunk, but I have a super small car. I have to put it in the back seat. I would recommend it to anyone. It is quite popular as well. You will see them all over town. Here is the link to it. Watch for coupons at babies r us.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3156651
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• for carseats, if you have the money, look for one that can rear face for a long time because in MOST crashes, babies and little kids are a lot safer rear facing. :) we didn't have a lot of money and the one we got, our son had to turn to front facing a lot sooner than i wished. fortunately we haven't had any accidents! britax is a good one from what i've heard
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2009