TMI dont read if you have a weak stomache!

I am 6 weeks and i have diarhea this morning! ugh i hate it! I go to the BR and im affraid from me using that stomache muscle that im going to hurt the baby. Is this normal? Is this part of the "morning sickness"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You will be fine!! You will not hurt the baby, the baby is very well protected inside of you!! I had diarrhea all through out my pregnancy, I have ulcerative colitis though! Hope you feel better soon!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 11:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't think it's part of morning sickness. But its ok. Just make sure you stay hydrated!!!! You can always call the dr if you are worried. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• yeah you are fine. but if its get worse like liquid butt or you get cramps mor if its last more than a week call your dr and get seen
    this happend to me and it turned out i have a stomach bug and had to take vicodin for a week to get clogged up again and i was out of work! be careful. drink loads of fluids. and rest.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• That's normal. You're not going to hurt the baby by using the stomach muscles you use to poop. It's perfectly fine to go naturally how your body would normally go.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• No, you won't hurt the baby by using those muscles. However, you can get dehydrated from diarrhea, and if you're sick for more than a day or two, I'd go to the Dr.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Totally Normal I had the same thing with this pregnancy(10 1/2 weeks) my dr told me to watch what I ate(blander diet limit milk if it makes it worse and stay hydrated.) and it should resolve it self. Gotta Love all these lovely(grr) hormones. Congrats on your pregnancy. :)
    Anonymous

• happened to me they put me on an iv because come to find out all the sleeping i was dueing i wasnt getting enough to drink so i bacame dehydrated its ok u should be fine drink lots of water an let it run its course doctor told me for every diareaha i had if it filled a cup replace what u lost with a cup of water gross i know but good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2009